Famous for its great power, but hard to maneuver because of its weight..
Tips on Usage[edit | edit source]
- Stay at long range if possible, so enemies will have a harder time trying to hit you, while you can hit them ease.
- Upgrading the rate of fire stat can be helpful, as you will be able to shoot more rounds in less time.
- As with all snipers, aim for the middle of the head to get Brick-shots. (Should not be too hard, as the Viper 1 has 100% accuracy:))
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Relativity high damage at all ranges.
- High ammunition count in each magazine.
- Low rate of fire.
- Moderate recoil.
History[edit | edit source]
- The Viper 1 made its contribution in Season 1.