A powerful rifle. Recoils violently and requires skilled hands to be used effectively.
Purchasing Options[edit | edit source]
Levels tie-in with your actual "Weapon Mastery" in-game. Weapon Mastery levels varies for all players.
- At Level 1 - 9,750 Force Points or 960 Tokens with a discount of 0%
- At Level 2 - 9,457 Force Points or 931 Tokens with a discount of 3%
- At Level 3 - 9,262 Force Points or 912 Tokens with a discount of 5%
- At Level 4 - 8,970 Force Points or 883 Tokens with a discount of 8%
- At Level 5 - 8,287 Force Points or 816 Tokens with a discount of 15%
Tactics[edit | edit source]
It's a good weapon for any player,but you must be a little skilled to use it
Tips on Usage[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
The Thunder 47 is based off of the Kalashnikov AK-47 assault rifle, manufactured in the USSR as the standard issue weapon for their army and ally nations. It is a highly reliable, gas-operated, selective-fire rifle that is chambered for 7.62x39mm ammunition fed from a 30 round curved magazine. It was mass-produced, with over 1 million units produced in nations around the world, and despite its age and mediocre accuracy and heavy weight compared to more sophisticated modern weapons, it still maintains its reputation as a powerful and reliable weapon with high stopping power and a low jamming rate, even in the roughest battlefield conditions.
Originally, this rifle was dubbed the BK47 Assault Rifle in game.