A gas-operated assault rifle. Probably the most balanced weapon in the game.
Purchasing Options[edit | edit source]
Levels tie-in with your actual "Weapon Mastery" in-game. Weapon Mastery levels varies for all players.
- At Level 1 - 21,295 Force Points or 1,200 Tokens with a discount of 0%
- At Level 2 - 21,315 Force Points or 1,164 Tokens with a discount of 3%
- At Level 3 - 20,876 Force Points or 1,140 Tokens with a discount of 5%
- At Level 4 - 20,217 Force Points or 1,104 Tokens with a discount of 8%
- At Level 5 - 18,678 Force Points or 1,020 Tokens with a discount of 15%
Tips on Usage[edit | edit source]
- Stay within short/medium ranges in the map
- Upgrade this weapon's RoF and you will be able to hit more efficient.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Average damage over range.
- Average ammunition count in each magazine.
- Low fire rate.
- High recoil.
History[edit | edit source]
The Cyclone 16 is based off of the real-life M16 assault rifle, a gas-operated, selective-fire rifle that is the standard issue rifle or the US military. It uses 5.56x45mm ammunition fed from a 20- or 30-round box magazine. The M16 is best known for its accuracy, high rate of fire, and light weight. It features a modular design for more versatility in the battlefield and is the most-produced weapon in its caliber. At the time of writing, it is slowly being replaced by the M4A1 in the US military.