|Base Value||Force Points - 662
Tokens - 240
A Baton used by the police. Looks like it can do some damage.
Purchasing Options[edit | edit source]
Levels tie-in with your actual "Weapon Mastery" in-game. Weapon Mastery levels varies for all players.
- At Level 1 - 662 Force Points or 240 Tokens with a discount of 0%
- At Level 2 - 642 Force Points or 232 Tokens with a discount of 3%
- At Level 3 - 628 Force Points or 228 Tokens with a discount of 5%
- At Level 4 - 609 Force Points or 220 Tokens with a discount of 8%
- At Level 5 - 562 Force Points or 204 Tokens with a discount of 15%
Tactics[edit | edit source]
The Baton 1 is the second weakest melee weapon in the game, after the default wrench. Because it is so cheap, players may want it for it's good speed. But do note that it deals less damage than the wrench.
Tips on Usage[edit | edit source]
The Baton 1's speed is far better than the starting wrench, but it's power is reduced as a cost. Because it is so cheap, players may want to try it to see if they prefer speedy melee weapons over the slower, stronger ones. The Baton 1 is a 2 hit kill to non-armored targets.