|Type||Upgradable Sub Pistol|
|Base Value||Force Points: 1,330
"A very basic Weapon with decent Accuracy and high mag capacity." - Brick-Force.
The BWPP currently the most effective pistol avaliable for use by the player in closed beta. Having a high Rate of Fire and Accuracy combined with low recoil, this pistol truly something that can bring danger to even the most skilled player.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Using a pistol has many advantages and disadvantages. Accuracy and mobility is the key component in using them to kill.
Pistols are effective in close combat. The BWPP is capable of killing enemies within ten shots, meaning that it usually can only kill up to four times before the ammunition depletes. As with all sub weapons, they should only be used in an enclosed environment. Mobility is also a key factor of the BWPP. The player can attack the enemy from behind, then retreat for cover. This is effective if there is many cover, which can be used to flank enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Now, the Weapon's called Harrier 33. The name had to be changed because of age limits.
Tips on Usage[edit | edit source]
- Remember that this is a pistol, not a machine gun. Use cover at all times.
- Pistols are great for hit and run tactics. Use them to support other team members.
- If a player is a sniper, the BWPP is the most effective sub weapon.
- Use the BWPP when the sniper is ineffective.
History[edit | edit source]
- The BWPP was first introduced in Closed Beta version 1.4 Infernum Release 40.
- The BWPP is a pun on the Walther PPK.