|Type||Upgradable Sub Pistol|
|Base Value||Default Pistol|
"A pistol used in the early 20th century. The first ever pistol to feature a double-action mechanism." -Brick-Force
The BWP38 is the default sub weapon avaliable to the player. They come at no cost and has no time limit on them. The BWP38, like all other pistols, are lightweight with high accuracy and small recoil. Though it may seem very mobile, it is hindered with low power, thus it is inefficient in killing enemies without lowering there health first.
Usage[edit | edit source]
When you used all ammo in your clip and you need to reload under fire you can quicly switch to pistol((Q)if the cycle is enabled) and kill the enemy before he/she can.
When the player only have the BWP38 left as the primary weapon, there is many methods to kill enemies with this weak gun.
- Work in unison with another comrade, preferably with a Submachine gun (SMG) or a Heavy-machine gun (HMG) or a Assault Rifle (AR).
- Draw attention of the enemy with your pistol.
- The player's comrade flanks the enemy or enemies.
If there is no comrade around. It is best to try and move behind the enemy and kill them from behind before they notice the player.
- This method of flanking is most effective if there is a building around the player and the enemy.
Tips on Usage[edit | edit source]
- Remember that this is a pistol, not a machine gun. Use cover at all times.
- Pistols are great for hit and run tactics. Use them to support other team members.
(This was edited by a random person, and can, and probably will be removed. Copied from BWPP section.)
History[edit | edit source]
- The BWP38 is first introduced in Closed Beta version 1.4 Infernum Release 40.