BSG69 Sniper Rifle
|BSG69 Sniper Rifle|
|Type||Upgradable Main Sniper Rifle|
|Base Value||11,584 Force Points / 1,140 Tokens|
"An old sniper rifle with decent power and accuracy" - Brick-Force.
The BSG69 is one of the only weapons with the highest damage value and accuracy.However, It's the worst sniper in the game due to its power which won't let you to one-hit kill. Using this to one's advantage, the player can easily assist other players when in need. As with all sniper users, they are dependant on support of other players (usually at least one player with a Submachine gun). The BSG69 cannot kill the enemy in one shot (unless it is a critical or a head shot) but can drastically maim the enemy, leaving the support player to move in and finish them off.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
When using the BSG69, use its ability to maim players and move around to different locations.
- This Hit and Run tactic can save both player and other comrades when the enemy uses a Heavy Machine gun.
- Because of the mobility restrictions, change over to a sub-weapon preferably good pistol, which allows the player to make a quick getaway and defend oneself if attacked.
- Make sure you have an support player to find an spot.
Tips on Usage[edit | edit source]
- As a BSG69 user, one must remember that there is a risk that the shot may not kill the enemy in one shot and must always relocate when possible.
- Use cover as often as possible.
- Never expose yourself to more than one enemy (it usually results in a death without any kills).
- Always have a support player, or support other players with the BSG69.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Now, the Weapon's called Adder 69. The name had to be changed because of age limits.
History[edit | edit source]
The BSG69 is first introduced in Closed Beta version 1.4 Infernum Release 40.