|Type||Upgradable Main Sniper|
"An older sniper rifle with improved accuracy and power."
The BMN91 was the first sniper rifle in Brick-Force that could preform consistent one-hit kills (OHK) on players. This support weapon has a five round magazine.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- As a sniper rifle, it is best used to provide support to your team from a safe (camping) site. This includes picking off enemy flankers/snipers as you camp.
- When found at your camping site, it is best switch to your pistol for defense.
Tips on Usage[edit | edit source]
- While not recommended, players have had noted success with no-scoping (firing without finding the enemy in your scope) after being found in their camping site.
- While not recommended, there has been noted success with players using this gun as an offensive primary weapon. This would mean running around the map, stopping only to swiftly find the enemy in your scope and fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This was the first one-hit-kill (OHK) sniper released in Brick-Force and one of two sniper rifles released in the closed beta.
History[edit | edit source]
The BMN91 is first introduced in Closed Beta version 1.4 Infernum Release 40.