BKGS440 Smoke Grenade
|BKGS440 Smoke Grenade|
|Base Value||Force Points: 13,168
The BKGS440 Smoke Grenade is a tactical grenade that creates a fairly large cloud of gray smoke after it is thrown. Unlike the default grenade, it does no damage to enemy players. It can be used both offensively and defensively, but it cannot always be used to its full potential on all maps.
Properties[edit | edit source]
Each life, players who have the smoke grenade equipped will spawn with 3 grenades available for use. Once thrown, smoke will begin to deploy after the grenade comes to a complete halt or 3 seconds has passed. The 3 second timer makes it possible for the smoke cloud to appear in the air, given enough hang time. This grenade cannot be cooked.
The BKGS440 weighs much less than the default grenade and as such bounces a much further distance after hitting the ground. Keep this trait in mind as you will have to throw the grenade short of where you want it to stop, assuming you want to throw it straight
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As stated above, smoke can be used both offensively and defensively. If you round a corner and encounter a force far too difficult for you to deal with alone, you can throw a smoke at your feet and retreat. The smoke may possibly discourage enemies from chasing you, or make you harder to see and hit.
- The BKGS440 can be used under three different situations:
- To use the BKGS440 effectively as a offensive weapon is to be able to understand the motives of the enemy. By throwing the BKGS440 it helps in is attacking a sniper position. Many maps have open areas with buildings and towers which give a sniper a great advantage. Throw smoke grenades to cover yourself from view, giving you a chance to approach them without being shot at. Try to throw them from behind cover, or pop in and out of cover quickly. Remember to wait for a short period of time to allow the smoke cloud to fully expand.
- To use the BKGS440 effectively as a defensive weapon is to allow snipers chances to relocate when heavy enemy fire is directing towards them. This allows all players that is under heavy fire time to regroup and retreat.
- To use the BKGS440 effectively as a tactic to cover the player/s motive and retreat. It blinds the enemies from seeing the retreat, allowing for players relocate into a better ambush location.
- Try throwing smokes into a bomb site area to cover you while you plant a bomb, or on your path to the capture point while carrying a flag.
- The smoke grenade does not excel in small maps or maps with many corners. The default grenade is more suitable for such map design.
- Always remember that not all players fear a cloud of gray smoke. It is always possible for an enemy to simply charge through it.
- If another player is close enough to the cloud,it may cause lag for them.
Pricing[edit | edit source]
In the Closed Beta, this item may only be purchased with Force Points, or General Points as known today. It cannot be purchased with Tokens.
The prices for the BKGS440 Smoke Grenade are as follows:
- 1 Day : 500 points
- 7 Days : 2500 points
- 30 Days : 10,000 points
- 90 Days : 25,000 points