BK47 Assault Rifle
|BK47 Assault Rifle|
|Type||Upgradable Main Assault|
|Base Value||Force Points: 8,970
"A powerful assault rifle. Recoils violently and requires skilled hands to be used effectively." - Brick-Force.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Assault rifles are gówno weapons. Like all other assault rifles, they are perfect for medium to short range combat. Usually they are ideal for alpha strikes, attacking enemy targets within firing range. Their high Rate of Fire (RoF) are also useful in quick kills if needed. The Assault Rifle is also capable of supporting other Heavy machine guns.
Tips on Usage[edit | edit source]
- The BK47 should not be used in the open, due to its high recoil when shooting. Their recoil also means that they are usually not practical at distance shooting.
- The BK47 is ideal for close combat, usually in an enclosed place (tunnels or buildings).
- The BK47 is useful at protecting snipers from harm.
- Players with Assault Rifles can form "wolf packs", killing enemies quickly while protecting each other.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The BK47 Assault Rifle is one of the two Assault Rifles that were made available for closed beta.
- Use cover at all times. It can save ones life while allowing the player to reload.
- The BK47's model is identical to the AK-47.
History[edit | edit source]
The BK47 is a pun on the 20th century AK47. The BK47 is first introduced in Closed Beta version 1.4 Infernum Release 40.